We gathered on 20th June 2020 for The Women Like Me Luton & Beds Conference and participants described it as:
‘…your event was soooooo great I am a woman empowered…You are inspiring and all the ladies came with insight, empowering words to uplift and strengthen…’
‘…I was really pleased I attended the conference yesterday it brings hope and inspiration when we need to be reminded x’
‘It was amazing. Absolutely incredible’
Toni watched the replay and said
‘It was so interesting to see confident, outgoing women sharing their back stories. I found it enlightening and I found your story [Jasmine] very moving,’
- Over 6 hours
- 8 women sharing
- Empowering, Engaging and Inspiring
The theme was ‘From Feeling Fear to Feeling Free’. It was held on Zoom which allowed the magic to be captured in such a beautiful way, from the comfort of our own homes.
Fear affects each of us in different ways, nevertheless what unites us is that we have all felt fear. Though fear may have held us captive, we wanted to be free. Freedom was being reclaimed. And we were listening to the stories of women who had and who were doing just that.
A huge thanks goes out to the amazing #TWLMLBC Speaker Line Up of The Women Like Me Luton & Beds Conference 2020. They were each outstanding in their own right and shared so generously. Particular thanks goes to Haneefah Muhammed who hosted the event so humorously and brilliantly. The speakers were:
Check out the pics and bios, along with contact details of these amazing speakers here.
It was after this event that Jasmine Mbye, the organiser, realised exactly what this conference is all about…It’s revealing the hidden stories that make us who we are to empower women so they can keep on moving.
It was the start of our mission at The Like Me CIC to empower 1000 women.
Look at the beautiful faces of each woman above. For most of us there we shared our stories of child abuse, divorce, bullying, domestic abuse and rejection and how we are or have overcome. We listened to speaking, song and poetry. We laughed, we cried, we all shared to empower so we could overcome fear.
Below are a some screenshots of the event.
Can you tell it was great? Maybe you weren’t able to join us on the 20th of June, yet you want to move from ‘Feeling Fear to Feeling Free’? You want to be empowered and inspired? Want to find out about the challenges we’ve overcome and are overcoming? Become part of our 1000 empowered women. Watch the replay.
- Watch over 6 hours at your convenience
- Be empowered and inspired by these amazing women’s stories
- Plus receive a bonus PDF The Women Like Me Luton & Beds Conference Notebook
If you’d like the opportunity above, enter your details in the form below.
If you’re an individual here are 2 options and prices:
- Access over 6 hours replay and join 2 x 1 hour group TWLMLBC Wellbeing workshops to discuss your notes on thoughts, feelings and learnings after watching. Plus receive the bonus PDF TWLMLBC Notebook. Normal price is £30. Special price is just £22.
- Access the 6 hour replay only. Plus receive the bonus PDF TWLMLBC Notebook. Normal price is £9. Special price just £7
If you’re an organisation here are 2 options:
- Access over 6 hours replay for a group and have Jasmine host 3 x 1 hour group TWLMLBC Wellbeing workshops to discuss the notes on thoughts, feelings and learnings after watching. Plus the bonus PDF TWLMLBC Notebook. Please provide group size and business type (as in charity, CIC Ltd etc) in comments for pricing.
- Access the 6 hour replay and worksheet to self-host TWLMLBC Wellbeing Workshops. Plus the bonus PDF TWLMLBC Notebook. Please provide group size in comments and business type (as in charity, CIC Ltd etc) for pricing.
Enter your details below to get your payment link. Once payment is received, we will send you access details and the PDF TWLMLBC Notebook.