Welcome to our site!
Whether you found out about us from the radio, networking, a feature in the newspaper or a talk, we’re glad you’re here. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you’re staying safe in these unsettling times. Take a look around our website and make yourself at home.
If you’re here because you want more details and to register for The Girls Like Me L&B Conference, click here!
Now more than ever we all need some empowerment and inspiration. So girls register, guardians (mums, aunts, big sisters, grans, big cousins etc) register and/or encourage a girl you know to join us for what’s set to be a great afternoon.
The Like Me CIC is a registered not-for-profit personal development Community Interest Company which empowers and inspires the development of confidence, courage and celebration in more vulnerable women and girls primarily in Luton and Bedfordshire so they can live a life they really want and show up in the world authentically. This includes but is not exclusively through events, training and mini-magazines.
We’re passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of women and girls in Luton and Bedfordshire and beyond. As our increased use of the virtual domain has encouraged this. Our offering reflects our desire to make a difference and to start making a positive difference right now we’ve made great changes to our website.
We’d like to offer you a FREE gift. Head over to our Free Stuff page to get your free Affirmations poster. Click here.
So you can start your development today!
Below are some more of the exciting changes made to website:
- It’s almost here The Girls Like Me L&B Conference to celebrate The International Day of the Girl. Get more details here
- Take a look at our latest blog post on the first virtual The Women Like Me Luton & Beds Conference here. There’s some great screenshots!
- The Like Me CIC has launched a YouTube channel where Jasmine’s interviews from her radio show will be uploaded. Check out the Free Stuff page for more.
- We’ve added the Development Opportunities page to showcase the great development programmes we offer. So feel free to take a look.
- Check out The Women Like Me page here to see what we’re up to now.
See where Jasmine will be or has been on our Featured In and On page. Find out more about Jasmine, the team and The Like Me CIC on our About page. Check us out and connect with us on social media. Check out The Women Like Me and/or The Girls Like Me page on Facebook and The Like Me CIC on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
We hope you’ll be empowered and inspired as you look around and would love your feedback. Take care.