Whether you found us through the radio, networking, a feature in the press or a talk, we’re glad you’re here making a difference.
Thanks for stopping by, we hope you’re staying safe in these unsettling times -Take a look around to start your journey to empowerment.
The Like Me CIC is a registered not-for-profit Personal Development, Employability and Wellbeing Community Interest Company which specialises in empowering and inspiring the development of confidence, courage and celebration in women and girls, particularly those more vulnerable, so they live a life they really want and show up in their world authentically.
*This includes but is not exclusively through: events, training, insight calls and soon our very own magazines.
We’re supporting the Government’s Kickstart scheme. To learn more about how you (business or aspiring person) can apply, click on the button below:
We’re passionate about positively impacting the lives of women and girls no matter where you are. Initially, our geographical focus was Luton and Bedfordshire; now we are nationwide. Our increased use of the virtual domain has encouraged us to broaden our remit to anyone who has a device!
We desire to make a real impact therefore take advantage of our FREEBIES. Have you received your FREE gift? Head over to our Freebies page to get your FREE Affirmations poster by clicking below.
No details are necessary, it’s our gift.
You can start your development today! Get inspired by our weekly blog. Read our latest blog post here.
And why not register for our FREE development session now. We offer a several sessions every month. Hurry – spaces are limited!
For more details on this and our other development opportunities click here. Jasmine would love you to join her!
Below are some more of the exciting changes made to website:
- We recently launched our products, feel free to check out our page and see how it might support you on your journey to being your best; click here!
- We are excited to be supporting the Government Kickstart Scheme, click here to learn more about the opportunity for a commercial win: win!
- Feel free to visit the Development Opportunities page which showcases the great development programmes we offer.
- The Like Me CIC has launched a YouTube channel where Jasmine’s interviews from her radio show will be uploaded.
- Check out the Freebies page for more.
We hope you’ll be empowered and inspired as you look around and would love your feedback. Take care and stay safe.