Welcome to our site!
Whether you found out about us from the radio, networking, a feature in the press or a talk, we’re glad you’re here. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you’re staying safe in these very unsettling times. Take a look around our website and make yourself at home. Why don’t you check out our new Kickstart Hire Programme page. Or read our latest blog. Take a peek.
The Like Me CIC is a registered not-for-profit personal development and employability Community Interest Company which specialises in empowering and inspiring the development of confidence, courage and celebration in more vulnerable women and girls so they live a life they really want and show up in their world authentically. This includes but is not exclusively through events, training and soon our very own magazines.
We’re passionate about positively impacting the lives of women and girls so celebrating International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month was exciting for us and it was great to partner with The Bedfordshire Recovery College. However, this month we’re focusing is on Stress Awareness. Initially our geographical focus was just in Luton and Bedfordshire, now it’s beyond. As our increased use of the virtual domain has encouraged us to broaden our remit so we work UK wide.
Our offering reflects our desire to make a impact so we have FREE stuff. Have you received your FREE gift? Head over to our Free Stuff page to get your free Affirmations poster by clicking here. No details are necessary, it’s our gift.
So you can start your development today! Then get inspired by our return to blogging and read our latest blog post here.
And why not register for our FREE development session now. We offer a several sessions each month. However, spaces are limited.
For more details on this and our other development opportunities click here. Jasmine would love you to join her.
Below are some more of the exciting changes made to website:
- We recently launched our products so feel free to check out our products page and see how our product might support you on your journey to being your best. Click here!
- We were so pleased with the fantastic The Girls Like Me L&B Conference to celebrate The International Day of the Girl. Get more details here.
- Visit the Development Opportunities page which showcases the great development programmes we offer. Feel free to take a look.
- The Like Me CIC has launched a YouTube channel where Jasmine’s interviews from her radio show will be uploaded. Check out the Free Stuff page for more.
- Check out The Women Like Me page here to see what we’re up to now.
See where Jasmine will be or has been on our Featured In and On page. Find out more about Jasmine, the team and The Like Me CIC on our About page. Check us out and connect with us on social media. Check out The Like Me CIC on Facebook, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
We hope you’ll be empowered and inspired as you look around and would love your feedback. Take care.