Welcome to our site!
Happy New Year! Whether you found out about us from the radio, networking, a feature in the newspaper or a talk, we’re glad you’re here. Thanks for stopping by and we hope you’re staying safe in these very unsettling times. Take a look around our website and make yourself at home.
The Like Me CIC is a registered not-for-profit personal development Community Interest Company which empowers and inspires the development of confidence, courage and celebration in more vulnerable women and girls so they can live a life they really want and show up in the world authentically. This includes but is not exclusively through events, training and in due course magazines.
We’re passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of women and girls primarily in Luton and Bedfordshire and now beyond. As our increased use of the virtual domain has encouraged us to broaden our remit. Our offering reflects our desire to make a difference and to start making a positive difference right now we’ve made great changes to our website.
It’s a new year, (can you believe it’s 2021), and this is often a time for reflection. Thinking about how we want to move forward. In extremely uncertain times this is even more important! We want to support positive progress so will be delivering a FREE Goal Forward with Affirmations session.
Goal creation is so integral for our progress as are affirmations. So join Jasmine to ensure you go about this in best way.
Click here for more details and to book your space before its too late.
We’d like to offer you a FREE gift. Head over to our Free Stuff page to get your free Affirmations poster. Click here.
So you can start your development today!
And why not register for our FREE development session now. We offer a several sessions each month. However, spaces are limited.
For more details click here. Jasmine would love you to join her.
Below are some more of the exciting changes made to website:
- We were so pleased with the fantastic The Girls Like Me L&B Conference to celebrate The International Day of the Girl. Get more details here.
- We’ve added the Development Opportunities page to showcase the great development programmes we offer. So feel free to take a look.
- Take a look at our latest blog post on the first virtual The Women Like Me Luton & Beds Conference here. There’s some great screenshots!
- The Like Me CIC has launched a YouTube channel where Jasmine’s interviews from her radio show will be uploaded. Check out the Free Stuff page for more.
- Check out The Women Like Me page here to see what we’re up to now.
See where Jasmine will be or has been on our Featured In and On page. Find out more about Jasmine, the team and The Like Me CIC on our About page. Check us out and connect with us on social media. Check out The Like Me CIC on Facebook, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
We hope you’ll be empowered and inspired as you look around and would love your feedback. Take care.