Digital Generation: The Power & Pitfalls
"Thanks for sharing, you are truly an inspiration." - Quinisha
"...beautiful words with strength behind them. Congratulations" - Nadia
The Girls Like Me L&B Conference is a female only Community Wellbeing Event for Girls & Guardians to come together to celebrate girlhood, learn about: online safety, who they are and who they aspire to be and how to navigate teen life.
We provide a safe space for girls aged 13-17 to become empowered, encouraged and inspired to achieve. Celebrating girlhood and giving girls the tools they need to better navigate teen life and beyond.
We celebrated being a girl in the digital age! This event was part of the annual celebration of the International Day of the Girl, focusing on providing girls with the skills they need to navigate through life by building confidence, courage and empowerment with fun, educational activities and inspirational speakers such as:
- The Empowerment Champion, Speaker, Trainer & Coach Jasmine Mbye
- Social Media Influencer Aiofe McMorrow
- CEO, Interior Designer Sabrina Durant
- Director & Mayor of Houghton Regis, Clare Copleston
- Counsellor Gehad Mursi
- Founder Of Pink Diamond Martial Arts Hasina Rahman
- Keynote Speaker & Program Facilitator Ayo Awotona
- Writer & Poet Samya Ahmed
- Student & Singer Olivia Lynn
- Student Rayann
“Join the celebration of Girlhood, giving teen girls the tools they need to better navigate life.”
Purchase access, sit back and enjoy the conference either all-in-one go or in segments of how ever long you choose! We recommend 2 x 2 hours segments to fully digest the advice and stories shared. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
- 4 hours
- 10 speakers
- Inspiration, Empowerment & Education
Buy now using the discount code BLACK FRIDAY and receive 65% off!!! Listen to the empowering stories each women and girl shared and receive immediate access to watch at your own convenience.